DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started to use my Nav system and noticed the following,

When in turn by turn mode the spoken directions are very faint and there doesn't seem to be a way to increase the volume.

Only the left hand speakers are muted for the directions, In using the phoine - both right and left speakers are muted so you can hear the phone, and also the VR.

Anyone else have these problems?

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
I am curious, which radio do you have

3 letters right lower corner, is the sales code

RHR, RHB, ...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good question - I'll have to check that - It's a 2012 Laramie Longhorn - and as I recall - it only comes with one option in that package for the Radio/Nav Media Center 730N

·
Read Only
29 Posts
Hey there, congrats on the new Longhorn, bought on myself just before Christmas.
Test the routing on the navigation system and see how far it takes you out of the way on some trips. Check out my thread about the navigation problems I have come across.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=99835

Let me know what you find and if it similar to the problems I have found talk to the dealership and complain so we can get a fix for this problem.

Enjoy the new truck and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey there, congrats on the new Longhorn, bought on myself just before Christmas.
Test the routing on the navigation system and see how far it takes you out of the way on some trips. Check out my thread about the navigation problems I have come across.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=99835

Let me know what you find and if it similar to the problems I have found talk to the dealership and complain so we can get a fix for this problem.

Enjoy the new truck and Happy New Year.

Yep - same problems ! Will be talking to my dealer about it. You have a greater problem than I do though, I grew up in Wpg, and the scenery doesn't change heading West till Calgary ! :) So you need it to operate accurately !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts