DODGE RAM FORUM banner

301 - 318 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Southport, NC here, down on the Cape Fear. My '15 Ram single cab Black Express is my 2nd Ram, and 3rd Mopar truck. First was a '88 Dakota "S", powered by the mighty 2.2L I-4 and a 5MT.
2nd was a 2008 Ram 1500 QC, Electric Blue with a 4.7LV8 and 5AT.
3rd is the charm, love my truck.

Also in the fleet is a 2013 Challenger R/T, 5.7L/6MT, and a 2015 Durango R/T AWD, 5.7L/8AT. We are MOPAR through and through.

·
Super Moderator
34,446 Posts
Jacksonville here; though I like to travel so I'll take a day trip out to Winston-Salem or the Outer Banks once in a while. I head down to Wilmington pretty frequently since its the nearest city of any size

·
Registered
12 Posts
New from Concord, NC

I'm a new on here from Concord, NC.

2017 RAM Laramie

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Roy Bell
Concord, NC
2017 RAM Laramie
1973 Opel GT

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey to all you ram heads! Boyd Nobles here from Lillington NC., at the crossroads of 421,401,27,210. Between Fayetteville and Raleigh. Just got me a new (2018) 2500HD, crew cab, 4x4 w/off road package. Pearl Streak Blue. No mods yet but I sure do have some ideas. Can anybody tell me when there will any kind if get together of Ram Heads?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Welcome! I meet up with a bunch of Ram owners in August at the All Truck Nationals in Carlisle, PA. And it's been way to long for me since I visited the best part of this great nation the South. :wavey:

·
Registered
10 Posts
NC Region Ram Owners Get Together?

Question with regards to Ram owners getting together for a day or two.. Does this really happen in certain regions or was what I was reading just jibber jabber and maybe a little side drinking while it was being written?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Triad Area of NC - New Guy

Hey folks, just joined today. I'm looking for places in the triad for purchasing truck tops/camper shells? I know of one or two places that more than likely have LEER or AREs (back when I was looking for one for my Tacoma), but just got a new Ram and kind of out of the scene for a while. Are there any decent places around here? (Live in Thomasville so anything close to G'boro/HP/Winston/K-ville).

Thanks!

301 - 318 of 318 Posts