DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy we sold my dads truck and he bought a new 2015 ram 3500 laramie cclb dually 6.7L and now we regret it i need help finding the location or owner of that truck please, the truck was a 2005 ram 3500 srw ccsb 5.9L cummins with the g56 and 4.10's it had 37x,xxx+ on it when he sold it mid december of 2015 2in level up front with diamo 18 karat black and chrome wheels and i saw it a while back but couldnt stop it has now had the wheels painted black and a bush bar on the front the passenger rear door is a different color had a kobalt toolbox and goodyears when we sold it also had a b&w turnover hitch in bed and a class v hitch below the original truck had cancer when we traded it into jerry wood in saliusbury and now we cannot find it, i would like to know where the truck is so i can at least buy it back once i get the money, also had a 5in exhaust that sounded bad a** please help

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
Interesting story here and good luck with your search. I'd be curious about if you did locate it, would the current owner be willing to sell it back to you? I guess everything has a price, right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts