DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everywhere i look all websites that carry headers are for the 5.7. I want to find headers, y pipe, and cats for a reasonable price. It seems pacesetter is just that but does not show it fits the 4.7. If you know of any websites that are promising let me know thanks
btw i did not have any luck on ebay

·
Registered
306 Posts
obx may be the only other one now i havnt seen any others in awhile but ive really only seen the obx on ebay but then agin i have really looked for them

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay the best bang for the buck is probably going to be the gibson shortys out of maybe the 3-5 that make them but does anyone know where you can replace the Y pipe i want to do basically a full exhaust all new. I have a 3.5" MBRP catback with a stainless pipe to the Y pipe, I am looking for the pipe to replace from the headers to the muffler basically with new cats. Maybe the 5.7 y pipe will work? idk does anyone else? 2005 dodge ram 4.7 crew cab. Thanks

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
OBX is great quality for the price. Gibson is also a good name. Pacesetter from my experience can be good or bad. If it is not stainless pacesetter I would not buy it, I've seen many pacesetters rust away in a year or a few years (on other vehicles...not the ram). Personally I'd go with OBX, they are usually the least expensive and they are actually pretty good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts