DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You would think I could get an answer from the mfg or dealer on this but it seems to be a problem.

I really like Lloyd Ultimat floor mats and want to get a set for my '08 MegaCab with slate leather interior. I have confirmed that the rear is the correct size and shape for the MegaCab. Lloyd sent me a diagram. I seem to remember that there were only 2 colors of interior this year, slate and khaki. Lloyd offers about 6 different grays.

Anyone able to help?

BTW my air suspension project parts should be in mid-week and the fun of installation begins. 8" bags in front, 10" bags with 4 link in rear, height feedback and Accuair control. 10" of travel. Should be sweet when done, I'll post pics here.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't decide between #137, #157 and #190. I have had them before and are very nice in the right application. One of my Rams is used like a truck and the other is a big plushy car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know its been a while but did you get the mats? I'd like to see a picture of the colour and fit of the Lloyds mats in the Ram. If anyone else has Lloyd Ultimats or similar please post pics....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts