DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
This is my first post on the forum. I'm looking for some info on a DTC (data trouble code) that keeps popping up intermittently on my 2015 Ram 2500 6.4ltr hemi 4X4. The code I'm getting on my generic reader is a P0031 code. It says bank 1 o2 sensor heating circuit low? I went ahead and replaced the left bank o2 sensor just under left exhaust manifold with an O.E sensor. Of course that didn't work, because Its never that easy. The light typically comes on when driving over a rough road such as a wash boarded dirt road or in wet rainy conditions. It can stay on for a few days and then turns off? It may not come back on for weeks sometimes even months and then (DING), its back on again. I have tried to get it into a dealership to be scanned before it turns off with no luck. Then its the old "cant duplicate the problem". I would like to see if there are any service bulletins out there on this or better yet a wiring diagram for trouble shooting.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
34,702 Posts
I am not aware of a TSB for this and don't have a wiring diagram, but it sounds like a wiring issue or connection based on the information you have provided

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well its been a week and no replies. I guess no help here. Have you ever checked all your fuses in the box under the hood to see if they were all pushed down (seated) these trucks are rushed through production and have had issues with the fuses not seated and the washboard you speak of would be a good indicator of this issue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts