DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that their is still no programmer for the 2011 and up Ram's yet. I'm in need of some help. I've hit a road block on what other mods I can do. I'm thinking about replacing the single to dual Flowmaster with true dual's Cherry Bomb glass packs, electric cut out's, and caol air intake. Guy's i need help after this can't think of anythng else. Can you Guys help me?? No point in having a truck that looks like it can run but when in come's down to it it can't

·
Registered
171 Posts
Maybe a BBK throttle body at 12-24 hp and some shorty headers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks i for got about a T body swap. Never thought about running N2O. I've been kicking around the idea of do i wanna save up and supercharge or turbo charge the truck

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Without a way to tune your motor forced induction is out the window unless you pcm swap to an 09-10 pcm... I would do a PCM swap as your next mod this would open up alot more things that you could do performance wise...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've thought about that but i was gonna wait to see if they will ever come out with a tuner for our trucks first

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
JBA Catback headers that bolts up to the stock exhaust. Shouldn't throw any check engine lights with those and it will increase flow!

·
Registered
896 Posts
I can't remember what thread it was but someone said that you can reburn the 2010 PCM's for the '11 and '12 year models. Might want to give a dealer a call and see if that is something they can do or if they would know where you can go to get it done.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Found the post about it! That didn't take me long lol. Hope this helps if you decide to go that route.

B&G Chrysler can Reburn 2010 computers to make them work in 11-12 rams. I know of 2 trucks running them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts