DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here's the deal. I have an 05 ram 2500 with an 8" lift. I have 20's on for rims and I recently had 38x13.5's installed. I only did this because a friend of mine had done the same with no issue. My only issue is that at just about full turn my tires rub really bad on the fender flare and have already broke a piece off. My question is this, would a different rim choice be all I need? And if so what would be the best offset? I'm not sure what mine are now as they came with the truck. I measured the rim and found that it was a 10" rim with a 4.5" back spacing, apparently a -25 offset according to a chart I found. So any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks, James.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully someone with a lifted truck on here or someone who is more confident in telling people what they likely need will chime in, I would hate to tell you to get a rim with no as much offset and it wont work on your truck.

Can you post a few pics of your truck? I want to see this beast!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would post some pics but i dont think im allowed or something. And i have no clue how to do so anyway lol. Not looking like anyone can help tho lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts