DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who'd have thought it would be so dang hard to find? Not under my hood, and I can find every friggin diagram dodge has ever made except the '10.

Also, how can i tell exactly which HEMI I have? Nothing under the hood and nothing in the glove box. Just bought the truck.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Who'd have thought it would be so dang hard to find? Not under my hood, and I can find every friggin diagram dodge has ever made except the '10.

Also, how can i tell exactly which HEMI I have? Nothing under the hood and nothing in the glove box. Just bought the truck.
if you can give me the last 8 of the VIN I can give it to you.

·
Super Moderator
34,749 Posts
Its the same as all the '09-'12 Ram Hemis. There is a diagram in the Haynes manual for your truck.

What do you mean you don't know which Hemi you have? You have the 5.7 Eagle with VVT, active intake runner, and MDS

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its the same as all the '09-'12 Ram Hemis. There is a diagram in the Haynes manual for your truck.
Is the Haynes online?

What do you mean you don't know which Hemi you have? You have the 5.7 Eagle with VVT, active intake runner, and MDS
Isn't there a 390 and 383 HP for the 1500 HEMI's? Or were the 383's just the 2500's?

·
Super Moderator
34,749 Posts
Is the Haynes online?

Isn't there a 390 and 383 HP for the 1500 HEMI's? Or were the 383's just the 2500's?
The 383 is for the heavy duties, it has a different cam and tune and does not have MDS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts