DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

I did a search in this forum and really didn't find the information I was looking for.

I just came from a car that had HID's, and I am missing them bad. So, I am looking for a good, high quality HID kit that won't flicker. Also, I want them to be Bi-Xenon.

After looking around, it seems that with most aftermarket headlights, the low beams come through a projector, and the high beams come through a reflector... can I fix it so that they both come through the Projector in a single bi-xenon bulb?

The headlights I'm looking at are these:

http://www.racer-union.com/Projecto...LED-HEADLIGHTS-p9229534.html#ReviewsTabAnchor

Does anyone have any info on these? They seem kinda cheap, pricewise, but they look pretty sturdy to me.

Do you guys have any other suggestions as far as headlights go as well?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I would do a Retro fit with REAL projectors and not those ones you find on the internet. I will be doing my retro fit kit tomorrow night.

What year of pick-up do you have?

·
Registered
192 Posts
pull your headlights out, bake them apart, put actual projectors inside them and then install them....They are the same kind of projectors that are in all the high end vehicles...The ones you posted are not true projectors and you wont get the performance you are looking for. I am installing some tomorrow night and will do a write up on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts