DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have a 2008 dodge mega cab 2500 sxt looking to get new tires any input on a a/t tire like to know what the forum has advice on before i buy.tire size 265 70 r17

·
Registered
662 Posts
The BFG AT KO is the standard by which other AT's are judged. I've owned several sets and you can easily get 60,000 miles with proper care. Other good choices are the Nitto Terra Grappler, Toyo AT, Pro Comp Xtreme AT, Mickey Thompson ATZ and Dick Cepek FC II.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've also had a few sets of BFG all-terrain on previous vehicles. When rotated on schedule and proper air pressures you can easily get 50 to 60 thousand miles out of them. I just bought a set of Dick Cepek FC-II's 3 weeks ago. So far I love them. Great looking tire and have good traction. Too early to tell how they're gonna wear but I've heard that they should do ok. Be careful with the Pro Comp tires, some of them are directional. Hope this helped

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the input looked at hankook dynapro atm rf10 tires friend says he swears by them looked at differant sites for info great reviews but i still trust the word of the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The BFG AT KO is the standard by which other AT's are judged. I've owned several sets and you can easily get 60,000 miles with proper care. Other good choices are the Nitto Terra Grappler, Toyo AT, Pro Comp Xtreme AT, Mickey Thompson ATZ and Dick Cepek FC II.
Any opinions on which of these tires are quiet ?
I love the look of M/Ts but dont want to here them ...
Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I love my federal Couragias...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts