DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide on a set of Nerf Bars for my 2011 1500 Big Horn. I have it narrowed down to the Go Rhino Dominator model D24099B and the N-Fab model D0973QC-TM. Both of these are cab length, not wheel to wheel. I do have the factory molded mud flaps as well. My questions are these....1. Will the factory mud flaps interfere with the bars and 2. are there any holes that need to be drilled?
Anyone who has these on their trucks and could shed some light, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the Go Rhino bars you are looking at. Be careful though, the powder coating on mine started flaking off with-in two months of owning them. It took me another two months, plus numerous phone calls and emails to get Go Rhino to honor their 5 year powder coat warranty. I eventually did get a replacement set and I have had no problems with the 2nd set. Maybe I just got a bad set. They are easy to put on. Truthfully I do not believe they would work with the molded mud flaps. I have the heavy duty rubber Ram mud flaps and I had to do some minor cutting to clear the bars. There is almost no fore to aft adjustments that can be made when mounting the bars. Bottom line is if I could do it again I would not buy the Go Rhino bars. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts