DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find good quality Nerf Bars for a good price? I need I local place in PHX, AZ.

Thx.

·
Registered
215 Posts
sorry cant help you out for local
just order them offline

G

·
There are a lot of styles available. Any idea of what style you are looking for? Autoanything.com has a great selection.

Check out NFab, GoRhino and RBP for the step style. The Mopar accessory units are Westin I believe and are good quality. DeeZee is also a popular brand.

I have no idea about local dealers in your area but what I'd do is pick a style and model you like, then find some truck accessory stores in your area for pricing and availability.

Good luck!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Check out 4wheelparts in phx, or sdhq in gilbert, or desertrat in mesa. All of then should have multiply styles, and instock, as well as being able to install them.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I have a set of Mopar side steps for sale. They are the chrome ones that were an option when I got the truck. I am selling them from Canada since I got a new set for my truck.

If interested message me, I probably wont check this thread again

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
all the online parts houses, bill you & order the parts for you directly from their suppliers, they are delivered directly to you from the main supplier

I order anything that i get through
http://www.expressdistributing.com/cart/cgi-bin/Html/Products/exs_spcl_0501.html
they are just outside San Diego, Ca. In El Cajon/Santee, 20 minutes from me, they have a large warehouse & service shop

AutoAnything is also in San Diego, they don't have anything in stock, i don't even think that they have a warehouse, to tell the truth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts