·
Registered
5 Posts
Here’s my 2019 Laramie Longhorn

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 16 had chrome , i was wanting the laramie sport this time. Nice truck.

·
Super Moderator
34,387 Posts
Congrats on the new truck again bubba! Good to see you posting again.

·
Registered
337 Posts
One Question bubba, did you order or purchase from a lot? I am thinking of a new truck and not sure which way I will go!

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One Question bubba, did you order or purchase from a lot? I am thinking of a new truck and not sure which way I will go!
I got it off the lot, i don't think you can order a 19. Around 15 off and 0 % for 60 months on the 19s.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks bubba for the reply. I did not think about the time of the year for an order. I guess if I ordered, it would be 2020?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck, she's a beauty!

Just as a side note after seeing the picture of the "Mopar" deal in your first picture............is anybody as annoyed as me with the bogus Buy 3 tires and get the 4th free??

I talked to my dealer about that, and all they have done is raised the price of the 3 tires to equal the price of 4 so they can give you one "for free"?? Do people actually fall for this crap?

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Just as a side note after seeing the picture of the "Mopar" deal in your first picture............is anybody as annoyed as me with the bogus Buy 3 tires and get the 4th free??

I talked to my dealer about that, and all they have done is raised the price of the 3 tires to equal the price of 4 so they can give you one "for free"?? Do people actually fall for this crap?
i have a pretty good dealer and priced falken tires for my JL wrangler and it was a better deal
then i could get anywhere else. But i ended up going with some patigona AT/R 35s instead.

·
Super Moderator
34,387 Posts

I usually get my tires from Discount because they put a nice roadforce balance on them and give me free rotations and balances for the life of the tires.

·
Registered
616 Posts

The local Toyota dealer had a 3/4 sale a couple years back when my wife needed tires for her Prius. They beat both Discount and Belle Tire by a good amount on a set of Michelin Defenders so not all the dealer deals are bogus.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts