DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought myself a 2011 Ram Hemi Sport today. Will be picking it up may 24th. 5.7L V8 baby
Quad cab, bright white, getting a ram air hood installed (wheeled that out of the salesperson) wasn't leaving without that hood. Also a tri fold bed cover.
Bed is sprayed already, alpine sound system, cloth/leather seats, touch screen, remote start, security alarm, etc.
List goes on and on I'm in LOVE. Put 25 grand down on her.
Since I'm working for CN rail I got an extra 6500 off and employee pricing. So a 60+ grand truck after taxes warranty ect, I paid 46675 total!!! Over 15 grand off of a typical consumer.
Anyways here are somepictures trucks missing the hood and bed liner, they areon order.
Not bad for a 20 year old eh!!
What do you guys think???

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. Thanks for posting a few photos of your truck. :rep: Just for the great Intro. :Hey:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!
:rep: for pics!!!!

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
What a great deal you got!! That is a nice looking truck, I love the sport hoods. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My hearts still pounding from is morning!
Thanks for the great welcome guys.

Will definitely be looking for some mod ideas after a few more paychecks. A set of black kmc rockstars are my first investment I have in mind though!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

·
Premium Member
32,601 Posts
Welcome to the RamforumZ
That is a sweeeet truck & sounds like the price was right

as for the great Pix without being prodded :)
:rep:

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Administrator
53,006 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on a sweet truck man, thanks for sharing the pics! I'd say you got a heck of a deal on it, and yeah, not bad at all for 20! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just bought myself a 2011 Ram Hemi Sport today. Will be picking it up may 24th. 5.7L V8 baby
Quad cab, bright white, getting a ram air hood installed (wheeled that out of the salesperson) wasn't leaving without that hood. Also a tri fold bed cover.
Bed is sprayed already, alpine sound system, cloth/leather seats, touch screen, remote start, security alarm, etc.
List goes on and on I'm in LOVE. Put 25 grand down on her.
Since I'm working for CN rail I got an extra 6500 off and employee pricing. So a 60+ grand truck after taxes warranty ect, I paid 46675 total!!! Over 15 grand off of a typical consumer.
Anyways here are somepictures trucks missing the hood and bed liner, they areon order.
Not bad for a 20 year old eh!!
What do you guys think???
You have a nice truck!

The dealership (your salesperson) should have told you the seats in your truck are NOT leather. They are vinyl with cloth.

You only get leather when you go with the full-leather seating (an $1800 option.)

Based on what I ordered below, what does your truck have that made it come out at $60K+? Looks like you may have an extended warranty? If so, how much did you pay for the extended warranty? I'm curious to know since I am thinking of getting an e/w myself.

I factory ordered my truck back in March (still waiting!) The truck listed out at just under $52,000 (before tax.) I ended up paying just over $36,000 (before taxes) for my truck.

Here's what I got:

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport 4x4
-hemi (of course)
-20" chrome-clad wheels
-aggressive exhaust (available on SPORT, not SLT)
-sport performance hood
-3.92 gears
-sprayed-in bed-liner
-remote start
-hitch
-brake control
-Alpine touch screen stereo w/sub-woofer (non-navigation)
-back-up camera
-back-up park assist
-dual-climate control
-chrome tubular steps
-limited slip, traction control
-121L gas tank
-towing mirrors
-cloth/vinyl seating

Pretty much the only things this truck doesn't are:
-NO SUNROOF
-NO LEATHER

So by factory ordering in, I saved around $15,000 as well (off MSRP).

Just waiting for it to arrive now!

Have fun with yours! I'm jealous

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!
Brad,
I really like your truck. It looks just like the one I ordered.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum....glad to have ya!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts