DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a first time truck buyer and I just purchased (factory ordered) 2012 1500 sport CC hemi 3.92. I researched quite a bit before I purchased and was down to ford or dodge. Dodge just seemed to offer more for less and the ride comparison was hands down dodge. Plus the hemi power was awesome! Anyway, before I purchased I researched a lot about dodges and specifically rams of course and apparently there have been quite a few issues in the past (specifically 2008 and prior) with the electronic transfer case and transmission. I haven't been able to find anything on the newer models or if dodge has fixed these problems. Can anyone let me know if the newer models of the ram 1500 have had the transfer case and transmission problems taken care of by dodge? Or should I be looking at getting the extended warranty? Or is the extended warranty even worth it?

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ.Lots of great people and info here.Any pics of the Ram...:smileup::smileup:...Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.