DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Well, finally getting a new Ram... put a deposit down Saturday and pick it up in a week or so. It is the Big Horn with the 5.7 and is a Mega Cab
4x4. Nice looking. Will post a pic when I can. Anyone have suggestions for bumping the power? Figured on a K&N style intake/air cleaner and maybe a tweak of the computer.... what programmer should I get? Will work on the exhaust when I can....

Thanks! -Phil
'73 Challenger Rallye
...and coming soon
2012 Ram!

:smileup:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. CIA and programmers are more eye candy than a meaningful way to increase milage and performance. More tinker appeal than anything. Anyone I've talked to personally have been generally disappointed with the results and not worth the cost. But if you like to tinker and spend money doing it go for it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hi All, Well, finally getting a new Ram... put a deposit down Saturday and pick it up in a week or so. It is the Big Horn with the 5.7 and is a Mega Cab
4x4. Nice looking. Will post a pic when I can. Anyone have suggestions for bumping the power? Figured on a K&N style intake/air cleaner and maybe a tweak of the computer.... what programmer should I get? Will work on the exhaust when I can....

Thanks! -Phil
'73 Challenger Rallye
...and coming soon
2012 Ram!

:smileup:
Hey there....saw your sig and thought I would say "welcome" to another fellow Ram and e-body owner!

I have had my Big Horn CC for about 3 weeks now.....have a bug deflector and Bakflip F1 on order.....and to be honest havent been playing much with my 72 Barracuda lately.....

are you on the cuda-challenger forum?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! You're going to love it. I just spent the last couple months slowly modding up my new Big Horn--CAI, muffler, tint, line-x, sound system...so if you've got any questions, feel free to holler!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts