DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wazaaaaa.....
New and super excited, ordered ( July 25th 2022 ) as soon as the child support stopped !!!! Haha , have a VON ( 50154405 ) looking for help from someone who can find my Vin .... tried a few links ( Dealer gives me a bad gut feeling ) and no luck . Maybe someone on Dealer connect out there ? Tried Ram Chat and even sent a FB message to Stellantis .... help a brother out ? Very much appreciated !! Now to hunker down and wait for my Christmas present to arrive ?!?!?? Bahaha

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Did you ask the dealer?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
May not apply with your truck order but I have seen over on the TRX forum that there have been a few option and or package grouping changes made recently. Probably partially due to the chip shortage. Guys were getting their dealers to give them an updated POC to verify everything was correct. The 19 speaker HK for instance was now standard in the Level 2 package as well as some other features instead of being stand alone options. A lot of trucks dropped back from D1 status to C as well. It's a different level of truck but built at the same factory on the same line with some of the same parts.

If you want to verify, be sure the dealer gives you the expanded version of the POC. When they look it up, they can select "detailed" to get each package's contents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts