thoes look sweeeeet bud

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
lookin' good :smileup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice truck i was looking at them but did not know what it would look like ....looks good i have the same wheels but they are 26" i think im going with the black ones .thanks for the pics.did you have quad headlights?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
look'n good......have these on my charger r/t for 2 yrs.......going cb fiber on the ram.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Love em they look great. I was thinking about painting mine, but not any more. Does anyone have the red ones on the same color truck as mine (deep cherry red)??? I would love to see pics and if the 2 reds clash or look good.. thanks

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
Love em they look great. I was thinking about painting mine, but not any more. Does anyone have the red ones on the same color truck as mine (deep cherry red)??? I would love to see pics and if the 2 reds clash or look good.. thanks
You can send them your paint code and get them paint matched. Mine cost me an additional $75cdn to do that, but well worth it IMHO.

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
They fit the 17s. I have my winter rims (OEM 17") on right now and there's no clearance issues. I just leave the covers on year 'round and they clean up nicely in the spring. It might be hard to photoshop them, it depends on what rim you are running and how much the wheel covers the rotors.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts