DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2011 Black Ram 1500 Sport 4x4 Hemi last Saturday and already have thousands of dollars worth of mods that I want to do it. I'm no stranger to personalizing a car to my likings, and I can tell I'm going to enjoy working on this one. I just upgraded from a 06 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Offroad model. I felt that truck was too limiting for me when it came to pulling my 25' boat or a toy hauler with my motorcycles, gear, and other items. There is no doubt this truck can do all I want it to do. I'm starting to feel the rush of owning a 8 cylinder engine. I'm no stranger to speed either, so I'm feeling right at home with the amount of torque this thing has. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing on this site about our passion for objects on wheels.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Awesome, I am sure you will find tons of helpful information on this site. Welcome and congrats on your new truck.

If you can' Dodge it, Ram it!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. How about posting a few photos of your truck? and use the User CP to complete your profile so we know what engine and other details so we can help you spend those $$$$!:Hey:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride.

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Congrats on the purchase . Do you have any pictures of your truck ? Have you done any mods yet or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Administrator
53,073 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
When you get a chance post a picture or two of your truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts