DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finally finally got my exhaust done. I took the truck down to Mandrel Bend Solutions (Performance Exhaust Maryland) in Pasadena, MD and had them run a 3'' pipe from the Y connector to the Flowmaster 10Series and then 2.5'' straight out the back to 4'' polished slash cut tips. The work that was done was great and I couldn't be happier! I will post pictures and video in the next few days as the weather is supposed to be nice. You can definitely hear the HEMI roar now!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Do you ahve any pics or a video......Looking forward to seeing that.....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I work second shift and sometimes third shift but I will get out tomorrow morning and take some pictures and get them up here.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Dang, that's gotta be loud. Congrats!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Normally this site runs awesome for me but today it is giving me a hard time uploading pictures to the gallery so that I can paste them here.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well hell, that didn't work how I thought it would. I thought it would copy and paste the image in the post and not the link to the image.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
i do my pics on an outside site like photobucket, it's easier to share pics an vids on many different forums...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A video of start up and rev. The camera I have has an underwater capability so the mic on it isn't the best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts