DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've pretty much decided on 17" Eagle Alloy 023s from my factory 20s. Now I'm considering tires. I'm sticking with MTs, but I'm open to suggestion. I had Trail Grapplers but my local shop has had wear problems with them lately, and that has been reflected on the forum and some other folks I've talked to. I currently have Atturo Trail Blades and they are decent, but I think I want something different. I wanted to
try the General Grabbers but it seems they are too soft form someone who is on the highway a lot. So I'm going back between the BFG KM2 and the Toyo MT. I had good luck with Cooper years ago and thought about the Cooper and Pro Comp MTs.

Anyhow I was just wanting to get some of your opinions. I live on a farm but have an office job. My house is in a bit of a swamp, I go off road in a mild sense regularly and in a serious sense about once a quarter. I could probably make it on ATs but after almost sliding into a pond once I swore I'd keep MTs as long as I could. I drive the truck 50% of the time about 16-18k a year.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm looking at the same Eagle wheels. Did you ever get your's?

Ryan

·
Registered
717 Posts
Check out Mastercraft's MXT's made by Cooper. Just put a set on my Ranger and love them. Pretty quiet on the road for an MT. I think I posted a pic or 2 here somewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts