DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 ram 1500 warlock,5.7l ,4x4
46 Posts
Hi everyone. I just had a flow master super 10 series muffler installed on my 2020 bighorn. I love it!!!!! The sound is amazing!!!!! Highly recommend it
Is that the outlaw muffler? Did you do a catback or just replace the muffler? I torn on just getting a new outlaw muffler with resonator delete or a catback system.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it is the outlaw muffler. I got the new muffler and a mopar resonator. Plus a bigger exhaust tip. It sounds so good

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats great to hear!! I was thinking of going with pypes looks like outlaw it is 😀

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats great to hear I'm going to get rid of the resonators also. I have been reading that there are 4 resonators? I have to look at mine again. I just bought it last sat so have not looked that close yet. I can't wait to get rid if the stock muffler.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I replaced my stock muffler with a Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow stainless. I chose it because of the offset inlet, and did not want my truck too loud. Left on the cats and resonators. Very deep sound and better than stock. I absolutely love the new sound.

·
Registered
2014 Ram 1500 Express 4x4
14 Posts
I did the Flow FX cat back, no resonators, 4in tips. Love the sound, esp when I let off the accelerator ~45-50 mph and it starts downshifting, HEMI music!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did the Flow FX cat back, no resonators, 4in tips. Love the sound, esp when I let off the accelerator ~45-50 mph and it starts downshifting, HEMI music!
Straight through cherry bomb with a y-pipe from Summit Racing for $79, I did NOT remove the resonators and it's the best sound ever, I have 2 on my 1969 Dodge Dart 340 swinger! NOTHING like the sound of a "Cherry Bomb"!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Straight through cherry bomb with a y-pipe from Summit Racing for $79, I did NOT remove the resonators and it's the best sound ever, I have 2 on my 1969 Dodge Dart 340 swinger! NOTHING like the sound of a "Cherry Bomb"!
:sneaky:😅😂😭 must be millions of trucks going in for valves every day then. Shops must be backed up for months!
Then ALL 3 Manufacturer's have lines out on the streets for valve work! LOL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts