DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had purchased solid honeycomb grill for my 10 Dodge I had. It came with the Factory Chrome on a black truck. I sold that truck and now have a new 12' Crew Cab from the Quad Cab. I purchased the sport model but not sure which grill to keep. Please give me you opinions. Either FACTORY GRILL or HONEYCOMB. Depending on which I decided either or may be for sale so just a thought when looking if you need or interested in either or.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I like the look of the stocker, but I would get different inserts for it. The all black grille does look good as well!

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts
I like the look of the stocker, but I would get different inserts for it. The all black grille does look good as well!
I have to agree with 916Timmy, keep the stock but get some nice grillcraft inserts. That's what I am planning on doing. The full honeycomb just seems to be missing something. Maybe I need to see it further back.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like the look of the stock one.

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
the first picture

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I'm with the majority, keep the stocker!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so far on the input.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
like the look of the 2nd 1 but I think it is missing something, like some sort of emblem like other manu's have... That would break up the wide open space at the front of your truck I think... Do you have to cut the t bars out for that grille?? I like them but wouldnt cut my t bars out for 1 thats forsure

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
pm me if the second 1 4 sale

·
Registered
227 Posts
im interested but cant pm yet, if you pm'd me hopefully it would work, i havent reached 25 posts yet, working on it

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am also new to the Forum so if interested in buying either or email my personally.
[email protected]

In addition too thanks for all the inputs.

Also a couple of people have mentioned adding something to the sold mesh grill, what about smoke Ram Head, I have debadged the whole vehicle and had someone smoke all the emblems. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I am also new to the Forum so if interested in buying either or email my personally.
[email protected]

In addition too thanks for all the inputs.

Also a couple of people have mentioned adding something to the sold mesh grill, what about smoke Ram Head, I have debadged the whole vehicle and had someone smoke all the emblems. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
you could try the ram head that normally goes there, it might look a bit small though because of the wide open space, try 2 way sticking it just too see, if not maybe use the 1 off the tailgate, it is bigger I am pretty sure? if you end up doing that, post some pictures of it!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I like the second one , maybe a little bias cause I have the same grille. I thnk the open look without any emblem is what I like best about it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I like the stock look but at the same time the all mesh look reminds me of a Shelby GT500 Mustang which I love...

Ahhhh....decisions decisions...

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Express is black with the black like yours. I am considering switching to the factory honeycomb chrome grill and keeping the black shell. I haven't seen any like that so far.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I prefer the black honeycomb in the factory grill, the 2nd is too open for me. Maybe if you added something to it like others have suggested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts