DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everybody.This is my first post so please bear with me.Iam looking at buying a set running boards for my 2011 Ram Crew Cab Laramie and was wondering if anyone has heard of Raptor nerf bars and running boards.If so what is your opinion on them. Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Why wouldn't you go OEM? The mopar boards come in chrome or blacked out, and will increase resale value.

·
Registered
125 Posts
ive got the raptor 5" ovals. great looking bars but im not fussy about how much of the mounts show. i feel they should be a little closer to the body. still like the bars though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have the 4" oval Raptor bars. I like them over the OEM bars as the ends are sealed and welded, versus being plastic inserts. The plastic inserts make the OEM bars look cheap compared to the Raptor series bars.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have the OEM ones... But will soon be pony-ing out for the ADD ones. They will match my Road Armor front end much nicer... Slowly removing all the chrome from the truck...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody for all the feed back but i was wondering about running boards not nurf bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts