DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 2018 RAM 1500 SLT, 4x4 with a Hemi and loaded with options. Dealer had 12 left at $28500. Couldn’t beat that deal anywhere.

looking forward to being active and contributing to the forum

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome from Plattsburgh, NY....Glad to have you at ForumZ....Nice looking ride....Definitely got a sweet deal.... Let us know about any mods in the future for your new ride...We are a friendly bunch here and the knowledge is vast....Keep it between the lines and drive it proud.... ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,612 Posts
Welcome to Ramforumz! We're glad to have you on board. Congrats on the purchase of your Ram. That's a good looking truck, thanks for posting pictures of it. There is a lot of information for you & your Ram here. We look forward to your participation. Again, welcome & enjoy the forum!

·
Administrator
53,125 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forumZ, glad to have you join the community! Very nice looking truck you have there, that is definitely a great deal, congrats and thanks for sharing your pics! What do you have in mind for your rig, are you planning any mods? Lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site!

- Cajun

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve got a tail gate easy lower kit, tuffy lockable in floor storage cover and seat covers inbound.
Next I want to do a Bilstein leveling kit

·
Administrator
53,125 Posts
Very functional mods, be sure to keep us posted! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
771 Posts
nice looking whip and that's a heck of a deal! welcome to the forumZ!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I did the Tuffy lock door for the in-floor storage, love it.
Now I have the factory door. If anyone needs it, it’s free, just pay shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts