DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check in and say hi... I just purchased a new 2011 RAM RT, Flame Red with NAV, Tow.... Options are hard to get when there are so few of these around. I am a car / truck guy and love anything with mods even if it's just some lower springs. I like all makes / models and think it's to each their own on what they like or dislike. I trade often and don't always stay with one line of vehicles. I traded a 2007 Avalanche (2wd) that was lowered with custom one off factory stamped GM aftermarket wheels. I own a mobile tint business so eveything I own gets the treatment... I know I will miss the back seat and security of the hard locking bed cover but who cares..... The RT is a blast to drive. I plan on lowering it, tint and that's about it.... I am a moderator of our local group site, LMG, Lafayettemotorsportsgroup.org and enjoy the ability to chat with others. Looking forward to being a part of what looks like a nice site.....

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Glad to have you!!!! The R/T's look great lowered...you'll love it!!! And there are definately locking bed covers for the Ram as well! Happy modding!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. How about using the link in my SIG to join our RED RAM group and posting a few photos of your truck? :Hey:

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
When you get a chance post a picture or two of your truck.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.... On my phone checking in.... Out of town with my wife for the day. Got 20.1 mpg and loving it.... Picture will get posted.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride.

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Have you done any other mods yet ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Administrator
53,006 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Congrats on a sweet truck, look forward to those pics! So what do you have in mind for it, are you planning any mods? Lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

1 - 15 of 15 Posts