DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a pair of Hello off road lights.. i forget the exact model. ill get back with that info but after a couple hours of take the damn grille off and wiring the lights are in.. let me know what you think.. they work pretty well

·
Registered
248 Posts
Are thse mounted on the outside of the grille? Daytime pics please!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are mounted right on the grille. gutsy call but it was worth it.. i had work all day ill get some day pics tomorrow.. heres some side boob for now

not the best pic but ill post some more tomorrow. check back

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
nice work, first time I have seen them mounted like that. I have 4 offroad lights and love driving at night just to be able to use them!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice work, first time I have seen them mounted like that. I have 4 offroad lights and love driving at night just to be able to use them!
Ha yes. i was up til midnight.. not to mention i was using one of those high powerer contruction lights and it kileld all the power on my property. so i found myself 1/4 a mile away form my house with no light... good times ha worth it though

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks good I like it!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
that looks great! was planning to mount my black hella black magics behind the grill. can you post a daypicture? maybe it will change my mind!
really looks great!:smileup:

btw, where did you put the switch?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks good. I love my HID offroad lights you will love how much more you can see on the back roads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts