DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can set it to any color of 144. It is typically set to blue or white in the 6k range. The video was just showing the effect.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Again, the color changing was just to show the changing effect. I am a fan of white, note the white truck, 6K HID's, prior to this I came up with the 50 super white LED's in the vents but had some burn out and I didnt like the way it looked so I came up with a better way for lighting them. I agree, the color's are a little asian so I run with white or blue. I guess the saying goes, "whatever yanks your crank"

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Again, the color changing was just to show the changing effect. I am a fan of white, note the white truck, 6K HID's, prior to this I came up with the 50 super white LED's in the vents but had some burn out and I didnt like the way it looked so I came up with a better way for lighting them. I agree, the color's are a little asian so I run with white or blue. I guess the saying goes, "whatever yanks your crank"
Thought asian was yellow LOL j/k j/k j/k Any way yep to your saying and if we all liked the same thing it be a boring world

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
watch you dont get pulled over for having strobing lights... I know up here they'd pull you over real quick if they saw it, very cool though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts