DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting to get some work done to my truck until after winter was over. Well, it was that time. I figured I would post some pics to let everyone see her transformation from before to now.

BEFORE: I couldn't find my pic of when I first brought her home so this one is after I installed the Aeris bull bar, PIAA lights, and Magnaflow catback exhaust system with 5" tips.

AFTER: 6" BDS lift, APM Ram Air hood, K&N CAI, 325/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 20" Fuel Dune's, and Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares. Also partially debadged (left badges on the tailgate).

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never really was a big fan of how those fender flares "just start" out of nowhere in the front.

But the truck looks friggen wicked man! You did an awesome job
Thanks man! The flares don't bother me. I like the way they are contoured to fit around the light. I think they would look weird if they continued on from there with that setup. Plus I think it makes them look more aggressive. To each there own though. Thanks again for the compliment man' it's certainly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Absolutely f...ing badass dude.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Sterling, great lookin truck bud! Silver, black and chrome goes together perfectly as you have it.:smileup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.