DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading all the great reviews on the site about the Weathertech Digital fit mats, I ponied up for a set in the new truck.

Just put them in this afternoon and they look great! The fit is pretty solid and looks like the truck rolled right off the line with them already installed.

Enjoy the photos!

Will be posting tomorrow as well with a video of the the new Magnaflow...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I have the same mats,of course only the front one LOL. They work great up here in Northern MI!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Nice, I think I'll get those instead of the dodge ones :)

·
Registered
16 rebel hemi quad cab
1,289 Posts
Looks nice congrats im debating between these and tearing up the carpet to rhino line inside hmm

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked at both the Rhino and the Weathertech, and I just really liked the low profile look of the Weathertechs. I've only had them in a couple days now, but I freakin love them--I can already see how much dirt would've been rubbed into the mats had I not gotten the Weathertech. And I'm heading to the field tomorrow where I know I'll be tracking mud, so in my eyes they've already paid for themselves.

Hopefully the review and photos will help someone else trying to decide between the two brands.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very nice! I believe I found my next mod

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Very nice... I have a few buddies that have them and they cannot say enough about them... Hmmmmm I may have to get a set... Thanks for the pics.....

·
Registered
74 Posts
The weathertech mats are awesome..... had them in a Honda Ridgeline that I owned. Definetly gonna get them for my new Ram. Has anyone thought about a group buy for a bit of a discount? I know that is what we did on the ridgeline forum? Any suggestions or interest?

·
Registered
19 Posts
rear floor vent

After reading all the great reviews on the site about the Weathertech Digital fit mats, I ponied up for a set in the new truck.

Just put them in this afternoon and they look great! The fit is pretty solid and looks like the truck rolled right off the line with them already installed.

Enjoy the photos!

Will be posting tomorrow as well with a video of the the new Magnaflow...
How do they fit on the rear floor vents under the seats? Would like to see a picture if you have one. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts