1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
cant wait to hear it with the bass turned up

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I called the place I bought the stuff from they said to wait at least 2 weeks before I turn it up.
Why did they tell you that i worked at a stereo shop in fla and we never told any one that did you have a custom sub box made maybe thats it other then that stereo components do not need break in period

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He said sence I have the smaller box it needs to loosen up some.He said it will get deeper and louder. I already turned the bass up some.

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks bro!!

Whatever you do bet it sounds great!! I will get another 10 later. The amp I have will push two 10's easy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks great. I have all JL in my doors. Im looking at swaping out my Rockford amps to JL amps. I also am in process of building new box. Currently have MTX under seat enclosure for dual 10's. Hits hard, but I want more....lol

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great. I have all JL in my doors. Im looking at swaping out my Rockford amps to JL amps. I also am in process of building new box. Currently have MTX under seat enclosure for dual 10's. Hits hard, but I want more....lol
I dont blame you going to a JL amp. Bet yours sounds great as is.

i have that same box except with a old version w3 12, thinking of getting a new 10w3, how does that 10 overall trying to decide what i need lol?
My 10" thumps hard and very clear. I love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts