DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my new JVC KW-NT30HDT a few days ago and WOW it is super fast. I love how you can take out the whole faceplate. My system sounds so much better now that I have a real radio that can handle my Kicker Subs.

Installed

My subs- Nothing fancy but it gets the job done.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
lookin good bud thats a pretty sweet set up you got there now

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rtkman I actually got the box,subs, and amp from a customer of mine I sold a RT truck to. Gave him 100 for it all. I think I remember him saying he bought it at cartoys. Gotta love a good deal though lol.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Very nice. I installed the same unit in my wife's G6 and she loves it. I installed a Kenwood Excelon DNX6960 in my Silverado.
After seeing your install, I think I'm going with either the KW-NT30HD or the KW-NT50HDT. Glad to hear that there was no cutting involved.
Would you mind listing the part numbers of the dash kit, harness, antenna adapter and interface that you used?
Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hafnutz67, I would highly recommend this unit. I do not have any part numbers because I was given those items from a stereo shop because I send them alot of my customers so they just gave me the stuff I needed with no packaging.

·
Registered
90 Posts
No problem. I am pretty sure of the numbers for the parts that are needed. I was just looking to see if they were the same as what you used.
Thanks again
Billy

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice install!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts