DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I just got a 2012 ram express regular cab.
mineral gray
chrome clad wheels
cloth seats
power group
anti slip
3.55 rear.
Very nice truck.This is my 3rd ram in 17 years and the first post:Wow1:.So far I am very happy with the truck.Glad to be here,hope to learn more from you guys.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
huntergreen...it is a lot different than my first dodge, wich was 95 reg cab v6 5 speed manual.I like this truck, but so far I only got one problem.I do not like the lights... low or hi...they suck.I will take care of that.
By the way if they still had huntergreen color that would be my first choice.
About the pictures....can somebody tell me how to do that.I am little slow this computer stuff.
thx for the welcome guys...

·
Registered
102 Posts
huntergreen...it is a lot different than my first dodge, wich was 95 reg cab v6 5 speed manual.I like this truck, but so far I only got one problem.I do not like the lights... low or hi...they suck.I will take care of that.
By the way if they still had huntergreen color that would be my first choice.
About the pictures....can somebody tell me how to do that.I am little slow this computer stuff.
thx for the welcome guys...
I will agree with you on the headlights. Have you turned the fogs on along with the low beams? it helps out a ton.

As far as pictures I use Photobucket to host mine and then copy the img link and past it to my posts.

·
Registered
116 Posts
:worthless::smileup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts