DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really wanted leather in my Big Horn so had the dealer install Katzskin..I love the way it turned out!! (sorry if I have this in the wrong place)

BEFORE

THE AFTERMATH!!

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
very cool :smileup:

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Very nice upgrade!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks really good. Did you do the rear also?
If you don't mind sharing how much did that cost?

The front and rear are both done in the two tone but only the front has the stitched in logo. Cost was $1300 which I rolled in to the loan.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that doesnt seem like too bad of a price to me and it will really set yours apart from the others.:smileup:
I thought the price was really reasonable. I think the two tone really does separate from others.

Thanks for all the comments

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts
That looks sweet, very nice upgrade! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that available for the bucket seat interior, and can any dealer do it?

I'm not sure but when we were looking at the 2012s they had in stock, very few (maybe 1) had leather...when we said we wanted leather the dealer offered this to us...not sure if you local dealer does it but won't hurt to ask.

I took my Ram to the parts guys and they filled out an order sheet and then sent it to Katzskin so have the covers made. I'm sure having the bucket seats won't make a difference (if your dealer does it at all)....

Thanks to whoever moved this to the right area...

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
I use the Mother's Reflections Leather Care and it's been really good, but I started a little too late, either that or my extreme climate shifts just does a number on leather. I've had no more issues after I started using the conditioner. I prefer the squeeze bottle over the spray bottle, I find I can massage it better into seams and don't have to worry about overspray. If I didn't have to order it online, I'd be using the Adam's Leather and Interior Conditioner as it's a better product, but I'm a slave to buying things locally.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I use the Mother's Reflections Leather Care and it's been really good, but I started a little too late, either that or my extreme climate shifts just does a number on leather. I've had no more issues after I started using the conditioner. I prefer the squeeze bottle over the spray bottle, I find I can massage it better into seams and don't have to worry about overspray. If I didn't have to order it online, I'd be using the Adam's Leather and Interior Conditioner as it's a better product, but I'm a slave to buying things locally.
Cool thanks....its funny cuz after you posted that I did a search for anything katzkin recommends and came across that Adams site...I don't need the whole kit but I'd like to start conditioning now being that I practically live in a desert and its really dry here...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

What store carries the Mothers Reflections product line??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts