DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day I all. I am new to this forum and also new to Dodge. This week I just ordered my new Silver 2012 Ram Sport QC Hemi w/LSD. In the past week I have been touring this site as it is new to me. I switched over from being a life long GM guy. These are outstanding trucks and cant wait to get it and start a few mods.
First I would like to let you know some of my mods I would like to do and let me know what you think. Budget will be tight as I spent a little more then I wanted but it was worth it.
First will be the Bilstien 5100 set at 2.8" to level
2nd Would like a RC 1.25" Body Lift
3rd 35x12.5/20 Nitto Terras on stock wheels (may need 1/4" spacer, are these a unsafe idea?)
4th Drop in K&N air filter
5th Mufflex DOD18M and Magnaflow "Y" pipe
Let me know what you think and what to change
I do mostly all highway and i dont want to do any off roading and want tires and lift more for look.
Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
I personally have had two sets of Terra Grapplers and I was very unhappy with them, but thats just my opinion. I literally probly got 35k if that out of my last set and I never spin em'. I now have a set of the new Mickey Thompson STZ's and I dont think ill be goin back to Nitto unless its a of Mud Grapplers and the MT's were $200 cheaper than the Nitto's.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Congrats! I bet you're going a little crazy waiting. Those silver ones sure are beautiful. I have no mods yet on mine,but am looking forward to it. Enjoy you're new Ram.:smileup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts