DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new custom painted caliper covers in yesterday and installed them right away.. They look great IMO. Sorry the pics aren't the best,it's raining pretty good, but wanted to ahead and share anyways.. I will take more when the weather clears up and I can clean the truck up better too..

Mar 02 002.JPG

Mar 02 007.JPG

·
Registered
307 Posts
VERY nice. Looks great on your truck.

I did the ghetto version on my last ride and painted them with a brush. From 10 feet away, they looked pretty good. :)

Darin

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. They set me back a little over 200. I know it sounds like a bunch, it was extra to have em custom powder coat painted to match.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Wow they look sweet.... Nice job... Obviously worth the extra money.....

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Looks great. Nice job.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks again guys. Guess it's the little things that count? They don't really "grab" your attention, but do look good. I am glad to have paid extra to have them color matched though.. If anyone is intersted in getting themselves some, there is a discount code/coupon code that is "forums" that will get you like 10% off... I got mine through CarID.com... just an fyi

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
simple to install. if you can change a tire you can put these on. I just give them the paint # that's on your drivers side door and theyll match that.. let me know if you need anything else..

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thanks again guys. Guess it's the little things that count? They don't really "grab" your attention, but do look good. I am glad to have paid extra to have them color matched though.. If anyone is intersted in getting themselves some, there is a discount code/coupon code that is "forums" that will get you like 10% off... I got mine through CarID.com... just an fyi
How did you go about getting the pricing?

I went through the whole process with someone on a chat and after it was all settled they would only offer me 5% off.

So $279 - 5% = $265

I told them no thanks.

If I applied a the 10% to that it only gets me to $238.

Is that what these things are going for?
Seems kinda steep to me.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Carid.com is te cheapest anywhere 179 shipped and 200 plus was not bacd custom painted and i agree i love mine
You guys keep saying 200+

The price on custom painted is 279.

Thats alot closer to 300 than 200.

Why won't anyone say what they paid......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts