DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my K&N CAI put on over the weekend. It was pretty simple to do but the only problem I had was getting that freakin air temp sensor out of the stock air intake. Took me forever bc I didnt want to break it off but I ended up spraying a little WD40 in there and worked it out with a flat head screwdriver. Anyways it looks good and makes a big noticable differance. Its getting better everytime I drive bc the computer is still learning it. Im excited guys, next is the magnaflow y-pipe going on friday!!

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Redram 5.7
the K&N looks great! Let us know how the gas mileage does. I put a drop in K&N filter in mine and i like it but still like the agressive look of the K&N you have. Good luck with mods.:smileup:

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Great job looks good and ya had same problem with my air sensor got the magnaflow and y pipe in mine youll love them to

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! About the gas mileage Its not good right now lol its not the CAI its me haha the CAI has wicked sound when u get on it. The trottle body really sings to you under WOT thats y my mileage isn't good bc i love to hear the sound lol. Did the magna y-pipe change the tone of your exhaust?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Congrats, it's a nice clean look!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Sounds great man!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts