DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
I put these two sub woofers in today little under 3 hours with all the wiring ect. I hooked up the left & right front speakers with T- connectors behind the factory radio. Speakers $65 each, the amp got at a flea market $10 wiring for the amp $20 total $160 ain't bad!
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

· Registered
28 Posts
Did you do anything else besides cut the holes to put the subs in? I mean air/sound can leak in the opening of the covers....
typically boxes are sealed (completely) or sealed with a designated port

Just wondering.... looks great tho

No didn't do anything else with air sound, but dam it's sounds great for a factory radio.
Thanks for all the complements people.

· Registered
28 Posts
My truck just came with the factory stereo and it thumps with the 2 subs:git: I got the idea of doing this from searching other sites and they had one for $700 that was made from molded plastic (one piece) and it came with the 2 subs without amp. The other site I seen is the one for Alpine and they want around $600 for one sub and amp. Like I said for $160 not a bad deal oh and a few beers. Also need to mention I still have room under the subs for gloves tie down straps etc. The subs are only 4 inches in depth.

· Registered
28 Posts
Nice

A few new mods on this weekend.
2.5 inch front end level kit from hell bent steel.
3rd brake light cover
60 inch tail gate light bar all functions.
Side mirrors chrome kit.
Lavishwood dash kit.

These are some badass trucks!:smileup:

Only question or opinion would be should I get some chrome flares?

USA[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH].

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.