DODGE RAM FORUM banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
I'm tempted to put the lower billet grill on my sport...but I'm also installing tow hooks. How do you think this would hold up with 2 small rectangular holes cut in it? Maybe mound a rectangle piece of plastic on the back side for support...

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I'm tempted to put the lower billet grill on my sport...but I'm also installing tow hooks. How do you think this would hold up with 2 small rectangular holes cut in it? Maybe mound a rectangle piece of plastic on the back side for support...

I think you'll be alright. there are 5 spot welded bolts on the back and a few vertical braces. so i think you should be able to customize it.

· Registered
114 Posts
Weather finally cleared up so I was able to get some little mods done:smileup:

Put in a drop in K&N filter , to tide me over till I can get a CAI . Got my 180* stat put in , and Catch can installed (pic below) :smileup:

I think they are walking my shorty antana here from California . Ordered it a week and a half ago they shipped it on the 16th :4-dontknow: Got the EZ down for the tailgate on back order . So hopefully I'll be able to spend somemore quality time with my truck next week end.

Attachments

· Registered
28 Posts
Nice

A few new mods on this weekend.
2.5 inch front end level kit from hell bent steel.
3rd brake light cover
60 inch tail gate light bar all functions.
Side mirrors chrome kit.
Lavishwood dash kit.

These are some badass trucks!:smileup:

Only question or opinion would be should I get some chrome flares?

USA[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH].

Attachments

· Registered
2,236 Posts
Love the mods!

Question...where did you get the hell bents from? Can I ask..... how much?
Trying to compare them to Bilstein 5100's
pull the trigger on the bilsteins...you wont regret it. the change in rideis worth every penny, but i did all 4 corners.

· Registered
2,181 Posts
well there here and there on!! I'm Very happy with them. A little bit of rubbing at full turn but just let off the wheel 1 1/2" and no rub.:smileup:
Truck looks real good with the rims. I'm trying to work with mr wheel deal right now but all the wheels I really like are backordered

Do you know what the offset is on the rims? Also are they the 20x9 or 20x10.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.