DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am no stranger to forums. I purchased my latest ram a few months ago and when searching for information on some “how to’s”, this site was very informative. Thank you. My current ram is a 2011 2500 w/ 5.7 Hemi. Mods to date are a cat back, Diablo tuner, leveling kit, and tow mirrors.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome from Plattsburgh, NY....Glad to have you with us at ForumZ....We like pictures so when you find the time send a few our way....We are friendly and knowledgeable. Browse the site, get comfortable and enjoy....Keep it between the lines and drive it proud.... ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. As soon as I figure out how this forum is set up, I will get my signature filled out and post some pictures (probably when the snow starts to fly) 😁

·
Super Moderator
5,540 Posts
Welcome to Ramforumz! We're glad to have you on board. Congrats on the purchase of your Ram 2500! You'll find quite a bit of information on this forum for you & your Ram. There is even a Heavy Duty section here for you. When you figure things out, post a picture or two of your Ram here. If you have any questions about getting around or filling out your profile (ABOUT) let us know. Again, welcome & enjoy the forum!

·
Administrator
53,065 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forumZ, glad to have you join the community, good to hear you are finding the site helpful and congrats on your latest Ram, look forward to seeing some pics! Nice mod list, too, what else do you have in mind for your rig? Lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site!

- Cajun

·
Administrator
53,065 Posts
Nice, that should net you some nice power gains!

- Cajun

·
Super Moderator
5,540 Posts

·
Administrator
53,065 Posts
Awww, cool pic and what a cute pup, too, thanks for sharing!

- Cajun

1 - 12 of 12 Posts