DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just checked into the newbie section. Bought a new 2012 Ram 1500 Big Horn a couple of months back and could not resist modding. So far I have installed:
Mopar Air Deflector
Mopar Tonneau cover
Mopar CAI
Mopar Performance Cat-back exhaust

I love the truck however the CAI and exhaust has leaned the mixture out too much and I have lost some low-end punch.

My dealer told me that he was notified that DiabloSport have successfully decrypted the 2011+ PCM and that the tuner should be released soon. No idea how soon 'soon' is??

image.jpg

image-1.jpg
The scooter is there to offset my gas mileage in the summer :)

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
congratulations, nice pics :smileup: :rep:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Nice truck my friend! I think the scooter takes the cake though :LOL:

Believe me almost 3/4 of the members here are waiting patiently for diablo to release its tuner.... clock still ticking

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice truck, congrats!!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome and No Body knows how soon "SOON" is. Soon is when you get the call it's here !
Best of luck with the new Ram. Drive happy, drive often

·
Registered
427 Posts
Congrats! Yeah you caught the modding bug. I said I wasn't going to do any mods on mine,but this forum is infected with the bug. I've already put a rear drop kit on and have a few other things planned.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats! Yeah you caught the modding bug. I said I wasn't going to do any mods on mine,but this forum is infected with the bug. I've already put a rear drop kit on and have a few other things planned.
What drop kit did you use and who did you get it from? What are your impressions on ride quality, change in handling, etc.

·
Registered
427 Posts
What drop kit did you use and who did you get it from? What are your impressions on ride quality, change in handling, etc.
Ground Force 2 inch rear drop. It comes with springs and shocks. Mudflaps has it for 335.52 including shipping. The ride feels just like stock. I'm not sure if it improved handling. I took these pics at work the other day.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ground Force 2 inch rear drop. It comes with springs and shocks. Mudflaps has it for 335.52 including shipping. The ride feels just like stock. I'm not sure if it improved handling. I took these pics at work the other day.
That looks so much better... mine is a reg cab and it makes the rear end look even more jacked up.
I can't find them on mudfllaps- are they listed for the 2012's? link?
never mind, I found them- 306.00+ shipping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts