DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the Procomp lift on with my 35"s I think it looks just right bilsteins at the highest, getting the alignment in the morning. This is unusual for me, my Lightning with a 2/4 drop then I go up in the air! Woohooo...I'm diggin it!:smileup:
Here is when I first got it..

And now:

·
Registered
406 Posts
3.5 inch lift? is this a levelling kit or true lift, i thought 2.5 was pretty much the max for a level, and 3 was pushing it. and a true suspension would be 4 inch am i wrong? so what is this 3.5 i may be interested in it. and if you don't mind me asking what was the price on something like this

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 3.5 pro comp level lift, and I have bisteins on set at 2.8...as you can see it works well. The kit was $500..

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will call the guy Monday and get the part number for ya.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That turned out nice bro..any plans for fender flares ?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Can't beat the price at all! Looks awesome!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've looked everywhere for this kit with no luck and I started thinking, you said you got 3.5" with a leveling kit and you have bilstiens. Are you running the bilstiens as well as a leveling kit with the spacers? I would hope not cause you'd be asking for trouble with your front end in a bind like that. If there is a pro comp kit for this then please let us know.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I called Pro Comp and they told me that they don't have or sell a 3.5 inch lift. I really don't know what he is talking about. He might have a 2.5 inch leveling kit and a 1.25 body lift thats only way i can see him a 3.5 inch lift.:4-dontknow:

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
I doubt you'll hear anything. Several of us have asked him on different threads. Pro Comp doesn't make a 3.5" in lift/level for our trucks. For us 4Gen Rams, PC only has a 6" full suspension lift and a 2.5" leveling kit that uses strut spacers. With that said, he also says he has Bisltiens set at 2.8"....

You wouldn't even be able to use that PC 2.5" leveling kit with the Bilstiens unless you didn't raise the Bilstiens any. You might could set them at the .7" setting which would give you a hair over 3" of lift. But even then I HIGHLY doubt the front end would allow you to do that. All of your suspension components and drive train ie CVs would be so Haggard it wouldnt align or drive down the road without falling apart....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well it sure is a nice looking truck but it doesn't look like it's lifted 3.5". It looks leveled to me with 35's. Mine has Bilsteins set at 2.8 with 2.25" rear coils and I could fit them 35's easy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts