DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Luke, I'm a firefighter from Tucson, AZ and I just picked up my first Ram last week. Chose a 2011 Sport, I spent a lot of time going back and forth between it and Ford and feel I made the right choice. Mainly looking to you guys for future maintenance needs as I hope to own this thing for 20 years.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Hey there Luke and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Congrats on your truck, any pics you can share? We'd love to see it! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
looks great and I see you already putting it to good use.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Thanks for the pics!!!!
:rep: for pics!!!!

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . I have a uncle who works on and restores Corvettes in Tucson . Congrats on the purchase . Have you done any mods yet or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey Luke welcome to the familyZ, I'm a Paramedic out here in Cali but might be moving in the next couple months to Southwest Ambulance in Mesa...So might see you out there probably off duty. Two words on maintenance...Oil changes and Seafoam. Keep them regular and you'll be just fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Luke welcome to the familyZ, I'm a Paramedic out here in Cali but might be moving in the next couple months to Southwest Ambulance in Mesa...So might see you out there probably off duty. Two words on maintenance...Oil changes and Seafoam. Keep them regular and you'll be just fine.
Nice. I may be going to medic class in August. See you on the big one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts