DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 ST back in March while I was home from the Middle East. I only got to drive it for a couple of weeks, but I love it! Sure can't wait to get back stateside here in a couple of months so I can really start having some fin with it. Still working my way around this website, but i posted a picture on my profile if you wish to take a look. Good day!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. How about Using the link in my SIG to join us in the RED RAM group and posting a few photos of your truck? Here's a bump in your REP Points for the intro and pic! :rep: :Hey:

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Have you done any mods yet or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Nice truck and cool pic man, thanks for sharing! Do you have any mods in mind for it? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. My Ram as it stands now is all stock, however I am considering giving it a 6 inch lift, but not any time soon. While I was home doing my truck shopping, I had looked at and driven 3 or 4 other Rams, but the one I found just stood out...It had the 6 speed manual transmission I was looking for. The only downside was it lacked the 4x4. But the pros about it far outweighed the cons, and I'm happy with my first truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts