DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my BMW and jumped into this a month ago...had no idea what I've been missing! Absolutely love this truck!

Just got done with plasti-dip anthracite metallic. Didn't want to do black...my last 3 cars have had that setup. First time using plasti-dip...not bad at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
that looks slick.

let us know how the plasti-dip holds up. my buddy got a year or a little more out of his before it starting chipping/peeling. Once it starts, it's all downhill.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks great, much better than it would have been all blacked out.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
DAMN!!!! now that's the look I've been looking for! I think I might have to steal that from you :D I love it!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks fellas! Looks dark in the pics but it appears lighter in person. Got the plasti dip from that YouTube online vender...looks like there the only ones with that color.

·
Registered
143 Posts
that looks sick! I wanted to go black but its just too damn hot in Vegas. Ended up ordering white. Should be here in about 6 weeks. I'll de-badge most of it but will probably dip the front and rear Ram logos in a dark grey or black. I want the truck to be entirely white with a little black. Already ordered new wheels! Black Rhino Siderwinders. Had a set of my previous Nissan Titan and loved them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that looks sick! I wanted to go black but its just too damn hot in Vegas. Ended up ordering white. Should be here in about 6 weeks. I'll de-badge most of it but will probably dip the front and rear Ram logos in a dark grey or black. I want the truck to be entirely white with a little black. Already ordered new wheels! Black Rhino Siderwinders. Had a set of my previous Nissan Titan and loved them.

Nice! Make sure to post pics...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Plasti-Dip is some good stuff. I did it on my H3 grille a few months ago and it's awesome. I put on 2 cans worth. There are guys on youtube that plasti-dip their entire cars.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
very nice truck!

love the wheel colour, havent seen that one before!

reps!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
great look!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Looking really good.....Nicely done.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts