DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put the srt 10/night runner 22" rims on my daytona they look good but there seems to be more space in the wheel well now than there was with the stock rims, i assume it is because of the low pro tires...the big question is should i lower the truck now im afraid to spend the money to do it and have it look bad, any advice would be awesome

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
:iagree:........:smileup:

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i think that truck lowered would be sexy!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Im with platinum on this one. All burnt orange and black, time to put it on the ground!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Put some drop shackles in the rear. They will help make up the difference between your new and old tire/wheel setups. It is a simple swap that can be done in under an hour.

·
Registered
229 Posts
i think it looks just as good now, but lowered would prob make it look better. i feel that lowering trucks make it look kinda weird. just my personal opinion though. >.>

·
Registered
209 Posts
I say drop it with a 2/4.5 drop.
I have the same wheels with 305/40/22s using 2" DJM arms in the front and Mcgaughys rear flip with notch and air bags. Right now I have the back sitting a little high. I plan to change to the other position on the shackle to bring it down a little more.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts