1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E

·
0 Posts
Don't stack spacers on top of one another...they won't last and they could slip out. Rather, go with a 3" spacer or leveling kit. You don't want this stuff to come apart on you.

I'd suggest some new shocks if you go 3". Your stock height shocks probably don't have enough travel left in them to handle the extended height for very long. And since you are gonna be in there, it's the perfect time to replace them.

So, look for a 3" kit and some new extended length shocks. You'll be a lot better off and won't suffer any mechanical failures.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't stack spacers on top of one another...they won't last and they could slip out. Rather, go with a 3" spacer or leveling kit. You don't want this stuff to come apart on you.

I'd suggest some new shocks if you go 3". Your stock height shocks probably don't have enough travel left in them to handle the extended height for very long. And since you are gonna be in there, it's the perfect time to replace them.

So, look for a 3" kit and some new extended length shocks. You'll be a lot better off and won't suffer any mechanical failures.
The problem is I cannot find a 3" spacer for a 2wd ram. If you know of one please let me know. I have an 05 1500 quadcab 2wd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts