DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my new wheels and tires on my truck. Still got to put my leveling kit on my front end and put my bull bar on, but it's looking really good already. I put 18" black ATX crawl wheels and 295/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers on the truck. I'm not sure what else I want to do to it yet. If anyone has any input or ideas, feel free to share them and/or pictures. I still have my bed cover although it is not shown in the updated picture. Once I get my leveling kit put on and the bull bar, I will post more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks! Oh and pretty nice truck for a chick huh? Lol. Not the typical truck modifier, a girl doing that doesnt happen near as often. If anyone has any input on what they think so far or have any advice, ideas on what else would make it look good or anything else, feel free to comment and let me know, good or bad either way. New ideas are always welcome.

·
Registered
417 Posts
thanks! Oh and pretty nice truck for a chick huh? Lol. Not the typical truck modifier, a girl doing that doesnt happen near as often. If anyone has any input on what they think so far or have any advice, ideas on what else would make it look good or anything else, feel free to comment and let me know, good or bad either way. New ideas are always welcome.
The truck is really looking good..."for a chick" LOL. I don't understand why more women aren't on this site. I modded my truck and now can't get my wife out of it. She loves the sound of the new exhaust so she passes everything on the road just so she can listen to it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks sharp.. IMO I think it would look killer with tinted tails and third brake light !..

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
The truck is really looking good..."for a chick" LOL. I don't understand why more women aren't on this site. I modded my truck and now can't get my wife out of it. She loves the sound of the new exhaust so she passes everything on the road just so she can listen to it.
I have the same problem Bruce, my gf wants to drive it everywhere and same thing, passes everything hahaha after I got the exhaust done se wanted me to sell it and buy a new one so she could have the 04 LOL :doh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts