DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I hope I'm posting this in the right area! There is a new social group started for Ram owners in the Pacific Northwest (OR, WA & BC). I hope you'll head over, check it out and join up if you're from this region.

http://www.ramforumz.com/group.php?groupid=41

Thanks!

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
u stationed at JBLM? I live here too :(

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u stationed at JBLM? I live here too :(
Negative, that would be a heck of a commute for me. I'm prior service (MD ARNG Cav Scout 19D) from back in 92-95 and am coming up on 17 years in the USBP. Live about 2 1/2 hours north of you on the Canadian border. Thank you for your Service!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
You forgot to mention Alaska. :(

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You forgot to mention Alaska. :(
I tried to add it to this post yeaterday but the allowable time for editing had expired. Luckily, it let me change it on the actual forum and it has been added. I also invited everyone that I could find from all 4 states (and a couple from the Yukon) on the "put yourself on the map" thread. I apologize for not getting Alaska on this post.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah the land of fantastic microbrews. can't beat the pacific northwest!
No doubt, I picked the wrong place to quit drinking beer. Hahahaha!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I tried to add it to this post yeaterday but the allowable time for editing had expired. Luckily, it let me change it on the actual forum and it has been added. I also invited everyone that I could find from all 4 states (and a couple from the Yukon) on the "put yourself on the map" thread. I apologize for not getting Alaska on this post.
Thanks! I noticed that when I clicked on it! I joined!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts